Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could play another race, what would it be?

3 posters

Go down

If you could play another race, what would it be? Empty If you could play another race, what would it be?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 pm

If you could play another race, what would it be? Race

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Whether it be Lord of the Rings Online's four, Warhammer Online's seven or EverQuest II's whopping 19, sometimes MMOs never quite have the race you really want to play. Although race selection is often overshadowed by class picks, a character's race is still quite important to most players. Whether it be the aesthetic style, the implied attitude or the inherited place in the world, a race matters.

Yet there usually comes a point where the mind starts to wander over to the forbidden valley and dabble in the "What if?" of racial choices. Maybe there's a race/class combination that's forbidden in your game, and you're denied your favorite race just because you are in love with a class. Or perhaps there's a race that you've encountered in your journeys that you think would be a popular player pick if only the devs would return your phone calls.

So if you could play another race in your MMO, what would it be? Would you love to be a giant, towering above all others and crushing your foes with impunity? Would you like to be a monster that looks more terrifying than anything else you might encounter? Or have you latched onto the idea of being a cyborg zombie -- Zomborg, they're called? Speak up, sonny -- I can't hear you!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

If you could play another race, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could play another race, what would it be?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 pm

I would like to be a huge warrior with thick armour. That is accomodated in many MMOs, so not really fussed what race. As long as it looks badass.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

If you could play another race, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could play another race, what would it be?

Post by rider_xx Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:20 pm

I find this topic mildly......racist, but I will play along. Razz

I prefer to play human characters of an intimidating size and as of lately, a menacing and foreboding facade also.
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Position in Command : Consigliere to the King
Other Names : WindRider (DCUO) , Magistros (WoW)
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncatcherr Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I think a huge monster with big plate armour and big weapons is best Smile Would have a real bad ass look.
Mooncatcherr
Mooncatcherr
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 368
Other Names : Bubblles
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down