Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuck struggles with pulling

2 posters

Go down

Cuck struggles with pulling Empty Cuck struggles with pulling

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:46 am

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2183504-22-M-Kissless-Virgin-Fallen-for-a-lady-and-friend-zoned-hard-Where-do-I-go

Dragoons are alphas, when we want something, we take it, no questions asked. Today we witness another Cuck complaining even though he thinks he's at least 7-10/10, a sure sign he's fucking deluded. Long story short, this bitch doesn't want it, and he's freaking out.

Being as most men here, even our most bullied can pull, let me explain how it should actually work. If she isn't yours after trying to get with her within a month, it aint happening. Being so long without a kiss shows weakness, and the worst kind of men are those who walk around not understanding why with a sense of desperation about them.

Not only this, but the fucking chick TELLS him she's not interested straight up and it's obvious she's just happy to have a puppy dog. All women love a puppy dog to validate their ego and he happily takes that stance, something a Dragoon doesn't permit even with friends. We are either fucking, or it's a big brother atmosphere without us being played around with cute little friend dates, with respect and violence shared.

Naturally, what does this modern male do? He goes onto the forums to tell his little soap opera love story to get pity and encouragement because he lacks the balls to do what needs to be done. If she's not down, he could fuck some other chicks, but nope, while she's having fun, he's pining for her. Fuck him.

This is why we spawn camp boys, we are karma for these beta cucks, big LOLZ for where he stated his fetishes are too much for her, which shows he has expectations before they even bang, and he's talking sex with her like a creep.

Be strong boys, don't be a puppy.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Cuck struggles with pulling Empty Re: Cuck struggles with pulling

Post by Serenity Fay Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 am

I love seeing shit like this, further proves the friendzone doesn't exist. If a chick says she's only interested in you as friends, then accept it and move on. Gone are the days when you were a cute two year old who got everything he wanted when he cried, as an adult you're not entitled to anyone's attention.

Also if a guy is actually that interested in a chick, insisting on going out with her after she said no clearly, just ensures she'll never get with you. All we see when a guy does that is "Hey this guy doesn't even care about my personal opinion on who I should date, and thinks he knows better than me. Better avoid this future controlling psycho."
Serenity Fay
Serenity Fay
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons

Female
Number of posts : 447
Other Names : Fay, Your friendly neighbourhood witch
Registration date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down