Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old before you allow your children to play MMOs?

3 posters

Go down

How old before you allow your children to play MMOs? Empty How old before you allow your children to play MMOs?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 am

All of us probably have kids spread out everywhere, especially our chicks the randy sluts. That said, how old before you start letting your kids play MMOs?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

How old before you allow your children to play MMOs? Empty Re: How old before you allow your children to play MMOs?

Post by Serenity Fay Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:49 am

Honestly, I wouldn't mind, it would be as soon as they show interest. I'd obviously put on parental controls if they were under 13 and monitor what they get up to but personally I'd rather they learn that there are shady people out there when there's a computer screen between them and the world rather than later.

I was a very naive kid and came across a lot of creeps (with a few close calls) when I first got into MMO's so hopefully I'll know what to look out for.
Serenity Fay
Serenity Fay
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons

Female
Number of posts : 447
Other Names : Fay, Your friendly neighbourhood witch
Registration date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

How old before you allow your children to play MMOs? Empty Re: How old before you allow your children to play MMOs?

Post by Solerisar Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:14 pm

As soon as possible , never early enough to teach them how stupid the standard gimp is! Although i don't plan to have kids so don't know what my vision on it is worth.

Solerisar
Solerisar
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down