Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gimps populate the world, confirmed

3 posters

Go down

Gimps populate the world, confirmed Empty Gimps populate the world, confirmed

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 am

Anxiety Gaming reports that 2 of every 5 suffers from mental health issues and that two-thirds of those affected don't seek any help at all.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Do you think WW2 soldiers who probably had REAL SERIOUS PTSD or anxiety, give up, and break down? No they fucking didn't. They charged on, fought, won, and died for their friends, families, and their country.

These pathetic stem celled brained idiots are desperate for any self-identifying pity trap to get attention, and be made to feel special, whether it's being a variety of contradicting sexualities, or of course, having some mental issue they invented because they needed to have everyone serve them and do their bidding that day.

Yes, mental health issues are a real thing, but you know what's bad for this, FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE ANXIETY WITHOUT BEING DIAGNOSED!!!!!!! This devalues true sufferers, and creates stances like this where mental health isn't taken seriously.

The key part of the quote in bold, is the part that says 2/3rds of them don't seek help. So the whole 2/5ths of people is horseshit. If you're not diagnosed with anxiety, you can't claim to have it, just like you can't claim to have cancer because you had a stomach ache last week.

Gimps will do anything to be a special snowflake, the thread I found all this from is full of dickheads going on about how they crumble in a heap for two hours after a raid, how they face issues. Fucking deal with it, cunt, or dive of a cliff like your family should have done when you were born, the Spartan way.

Grab your dick, stop trying to pull chicks with emo stories to get their attention, and conquer. Of course they would be mortified by this, but here in the Dragoons we only have time for the strong and the hard. Every member conquers their fears. Yes we have anxiety sufferers, yes we have issues, but we face it, fight it, conquer it, and fuck the world, that's who we are, that's what we do, and to this day, we remain a happier, drama-free atmosphere because of it.

Grow a dick gimps.

Funnily enough, considering how many losers and beta cucks we meet online, it's no wonder so many wear this badge with pride. No wonder we're so damn good, when this is our opposition.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Gimps populate the world, confirmed Empty Re: Gimps populate the world, confirmed

Post by Solerisar Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Gimps these days love their mental diseases, whether it's adhd or ptsd but they need something to blame their own deficiancies on. And the parents are a big part to blame, omg no my child is a spineless emo fag. Can't say that on dinner parties, we'll just say he's depressed. And now he/she has an easy explenation for everything.
Solerisar
Solerisar
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Gimps populate the world, confirmed Empty Re: Gimps populate the world, confirmed

Post by Marshy Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Yeah i got a disease, every time i see a gimp i get this like twitch that i cant control and some kind of force takes over my body and i just need to lay in to them, and once am done i need to curl one off in there face.
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down