Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing?

2 posters

Go down

How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing? Empty How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:35 pm

How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing? Screenshot_2014-08-26_00_54_23_836403-860x280

I’ve got player housing on the brain this week, as decorating my Nar Shaddaa sky palace has accounted for most of MMO playing time here lately. It’s so expensive, though, that I might not be able to finish it!

For starters, you have to pay huge amounts of either in-game credits or cash shop funny money to unlock all nine rooms in the house. Then there are 475 item slots to fill, and depending on your tastes, you’ll be spending a pretty penny on those, too. MassivelyOP’s Larry once told me that he spent $30 million in-game credits decorating a SWTOR stronghold!

What about you, MOP readers and player housing fans? How much money — in-game or otherwise — have you spent on player housing?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing? Empty Re: How much money have you spent on MMO Player Housing?

Post by Aqura Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

0?
Aqura
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down