Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015

+3
Dragontamerpro
Dorek
TheHidden01
7 posters

Go down

AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015 Empty AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:02 pm

AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015 Ask-me-anything

This week it's time for me to face the AMAs!

TheHidden01 wrote:AMAs are popping up all over the place and we here in the Dragoons will have our own version every Saturday, except it will have our DWO twist to it, as always. Randomely, a Dragoon will be selected to be our Interviewee, then all Dragoons will be asked to post all their questions on Friday night in a freshly created thread.

The questions? Anything you want. I mean, literally anything. We are the Dragoons and these AMAs are designed to challenge, fuck up, and learn all the intimate secrets of the person being interviewed. There maybe some exceptions, but they will be very carefully considered, and have to be really fucked up to not get in. You can have upto 3 questions, they can be serious, rude, sexual, whatever.

Then on Saturday the Interviewee will answer all the questions to the best of their ability. I am expecting this to be alot of fun, so look forward to this event every Friday/Saturday!

Hit me with your questions!

TH

Last edited by TheHidden01 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015 Empty Re: AMA - TheHidden01 - 3rd July 2015

Post by Dorek Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:47 pm

1. if we went on a cruising trip together with you, lulu and me and it hit a rock and started to sank and we get into the water, but the life raft could only have 2 people on it, who would you save and why.

2. have you ever had any bigger dreams irl other than the guild that you would like to achieve one day?

3. if a dragoon died irl, would you host like a moment of silence in the guild for their memory or maybe say a few prayers?
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragontamerpro Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:09 pm

1. If you could change 1 thing in your life what would it be?
2. What are the things you would like to do before you die?
3. What do you enjoy most in your life?
Dragontamerpro
Dragontamerpro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2014-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Louise Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:44 am

1. If you never would have got into MxO, how do you think your life would be?

2. If you were allowed to do any sexual act of any kind what would it be?

3. If you could travel in time would you go back or to the future, where and why?
Dr Louise
Dr Louise
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Female
Number of posts : 516
Other Names : Linda
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqura Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 am

1. Is there someone you can trust completely in your life?

2. What would be the absolute first thing you do if you could do anything?

3. Would you marry Lu if she asked right now?
Aqura
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreed Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 am

1. Will you ever get over MxO?

2. What are your top 3 heroes in HotS?

3. What Blade & Soul class currently interests you the most?
Kreed
Kreed
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshy Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:36 pm

1. We all know your gay but you will not admint it. why is that ?

2.Would you rather fuck a girl with no arms ? or no legs ? pick one and please explain why

3.if i had 3 million pounds and i said i would give you 3 million pounds to let me shit on your chest while weating a kebab and fucking your mum, would you let me do it ?
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Thanks for your questions guys! Here are my answers:-

Dorek

1. if we went on a cruising trip together with you, lulu and me and it hit a rock and started to sank and we get into the water, but the life raft could only have 2 people on it, who would you save and why.

These questions are annoyingly complex to answer because no matter what you would do there is so much more at play. You have literally seconds to react and whether I like it or not, I could just happen to reach out to you before I spot Lulu and then miss her. That aside then, in a perfect situation I would sacrifice myself so you both have a raft. I think that sounds like a death worth dying.

2. have you ever had any bigger dreams irl other than the guild that you would like to achieve one day?

I have always wanted to be remembered for something as silly as it sounds. I don't want to be forgotten except from those in my family. I always imagined the Dragoons were somehow my ticket to that but no way am I even close to that.

Aside from that I want to raise a strong family and have children that are amazing. I feel the last two generations in my family are pretty fucked up and I want to right that and make sure my children have a stable, well-supported life.

3. if a dragoon died irl, would you host like a moment of silence in the guild for their memory or maybe say a few prayers?

One day if I keep going with this I may indeed face this situation. The real question is, would I even know? For example if you died would anyone tell me from your family? I would definately go to your funeral if I could and have a tribute night on vent, prayers? Eh, remembering and honouring is more my thing....

Dragon

1. If you could change 1 thing in your life what would it be?

It would be not needing to work and having enough money to do whatever I dream of doing, especially involving the Dragoons. I have some strong ideas that right now I can't afford to do.

2. What are the things you would like to do before you die?

Do something unforgotteable, see Aliens or see our race visit another planet. Raise a good family, see the Dragoons achieve things I can only dream of.

3. What do you enjoy most in your life?

Gaming, Wrestling, everything I do on vent, spending time with Lulu.

Dr Louise

1. If you never would have got into MxO, how do you think your life would be?

Really hard question and one I've often asked myself this before. I am not sure if I would have got the MMO bug, but based on the way games have gone, I probably would have discovered them eventually. I think I may have finished University if it wasn't for the Dragoons, and may have even joined the Army. I often think I would have joined the Army if it wasn't for being a Dragoon.

One thing I do know, I wouldn't have liked it quite as much Wink

2. If you were allowed to do any sexual act of any kind what would it be?

I think you already know this! So to bring something original, I think threesomes are still the one un-obtainable goal and complete freedom in that (not just fuck me, just look at her). Life isn't that simple, and I think culturally we are raised to believe in 1 man, 1 woman, without ever being open to other things. That said, I'm not going to dump someone over it :p I think freedom is a big thing for me really, it's something you rarely truly get to experience when you think about it sexually with all the over-hyped expectations. So there are alot that stems from that too...

3. If you could travel in time would you go back or to the future, where and why?

There are so many things I would go back in time for, Ancient China, historical battles and events, meet greats such as Alexander, Gengis Khan, Bruce Lee, the Romans. That said though, I would prefer to go to the future and see just how we turn out, I want to go as far in the future as possible, see the mecca of humanity.

I would love to live forever to see all the things we accomplish and do as a species. I fear I live in interesting times, but not the time of space exploration on a grand scale and maybe alien discoveries and shit.

Swim

1. Is there someone you can trust completely in your life?

Hmmm tough one, because trust can mean different things. I may trust Dorek to be a good friend, but I couldn't trust him to organize me a holiday Razz Sadly in life we learn that complete unreserved trust is very hard to come by and give due to the burns we recieve. As children we are rarely taught the importance of being there for others, and how special and valuable their trust is.

That said, I would say the upper brass of the Dragoons is up there, it varies in different ways, but I trust you all. My Nan too, but there are certain things I can never trust her with. When it comes to Dragoons it gets as high as about 99.9%, after all, I'm the guild's last defence from whatever chaos.

2. What would be the absolute first thing you do if you could do anything?

Probably travel the world and facilitate the global rising of the Dragoons, is there anything better than that?

3. Would you marry Lu if she asked right now?

Well in both our eyes we are both going to get married and it's a case of when not if. I am holding back due to wanting to live with her for a bit first and her complete her education. That said, if it was like a must do, sure.

Kreed

1. Will you ever get over MxO?

I don't think you ever really can, the experiences and moments I was introduced too was unlike anything else. I am sure I would have had the same in other MMOs, but MxO got me first, not only that, but even today I think MxO would still have a strong effect as an MMO veteran. That said, I do believe that with raising technology I will feel that wonder again (VR MMOs anyone)?

2. What are your top 3 heroes in HotS?

Hard to say because I play them all and it changes every week, overall then based on general overview and really no particular order:-

Johanna - Great hero, so liberating leading the charge and being able to withstand next to anything. Cursed Hollow with Johanna is awesome.
Illidan - While I go up and down with him, For the Hunt when you're dominating suckers is amazingly fun.
Falstad - That roam and burst baby!

3. What Blade & Soul class currently interests you the most

Omg mate, you know what I'm like. I can say, and this a dangerous fact guys, that I literally have 0 idea what class I wanna be, 0. Less than any other MMO in history. Beta is going to have alot of re-rolls let's put it that way.

Marshy

1. We all know your gay but you will not admint it. why is that ?

I don't want to steal your thunder, being as you're the token faggot in this guild.

2.Would you rather fuck a girl with no arms ? or no legs ? pick one and please explain why

You should know this is an easy question for me. No arms obviously, I'm a legs man. No legs? Gtfo.

3.if i had 3 million pounds and i said i would give you 3 million pounds to let me shit on your chest while weating a kebab and fucking your mum, would you let me do it ?

Well the mum thing would probably mean no, but only because she wouldn't want it. If it was completely down to me, sure. Only if Dorek can guarentee you will give me the money, we all know what a cunt you are.

---TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down