Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom?

Go down

How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom? Empty How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:58 pm

How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom? Aa_windmill
I was reading some forum reviews of ArcheAge recently, and had I not played it extensively myself, I would have come away with the impression that it's a grindy gankfest with crappy combat and a hacker infestation so vast that it's actually unplayable. Needless to say, I disagree with all of those assertions.

Similarly, most if not all of my MMO-playing friends and co-workers swear by Guild Wars 2's combat. It's so fluid and actiony, they say, to which I usually smile, nod, and think, if it really was all that, I probably would've played the game for more than a week! I'm likely in the minority on that one, though, which leads into today's Daily Grind.

How do you diverge from what passes as conventional MMO wisdom?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom? Empty Re: How do you diverge from conventional MMO wisdom?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:59 pm

For me, just play it myself. Most people focus solely on negatives and account their negative experiences as somehow a slight on the game. For example, when people often say they are lagging, they blame the game, when actually they just have shit internet.

Or this golden peach, when people say the PvP is bad when they got owned because they can't learn to play.

Most people are pathetic, so don't really care about their opinions.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: