Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you play MOBAs?

Go down

Do you play MOBAs? Empty Do you play MOBAs?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Do you play MOBAs? DG_desktop_Oak_TB_1600x1200
We joke a lot on Massively about how there's a new MOBA released every day, but let's be fair: It's more like every other day. The first MOBA I ever played was Demigod, and that was back before the term had really become popular, before League of Legends had launched, and long before the deluge of MOBA clones had hit us. I had fun, but I pretty much knew the genre wasn't for me. I like a bit more persistence to my PvP, and I really prefer larger-scale battles and worlds. This is why I play MMOs.

But the MOBA genre is young and evolving. Some MOBAs even seem to be trying to attract MMORPG players with cosmetic gear and first-person perspectives and even something that still looks a bit like personal housing. So here's the question for today: Do you, as an MMORPG gamer, play MOBAs? What would it take to get you to play them?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Do you play MOBAs? Empty Re: Do you play MOBAs?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Only LoL, and maybe the new WoW one. Honestly the clones just goes to show what lack of true creativity there is these days. What happened to developers actually trying to be different? If you think WoW clones are a cancer in MMOs, MOBAs have it far worse.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: