Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden's LoL progress

Go down

Hidden's LoL progress Empty Hidden's LoL progress

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am

Although we do have a main thread, I wanted to use this to post up game results in the hope to track, record, and get some advice. I'm going to play every champion on rotation and learn as much as I can. Feel free to give feedback.

Decided to play at least one game of league with each Champion, and was wondering if I can get some feedback.

Ahri - The Nine Tailed Fox

MID

Had a miserable match with her where I played diabolically or at least it seemed that way. Started mid, and farmed but had a Katarina that pushed early on quite hard and struggled to hold her off. Ahri does very little auto attack damage, but sorta okayish damage with abilities. Issue is, they are trick shots, and hard to hit on moving players.

After that bot was getting hit hard, and thus I decided to support where we got taken down as a team. From there they were too fed and I felt I couldn't do shit no matter what the situation was. My damage just didn't feel enough even though I was pooling all items towards damage.

At the end I had a very poor score of:-

0/12/3

Things I feel I should work on

Maybe getting more defensive items (not that seemed a good idea when I do nothing anyway).
Team was moaning about me, dunno why, like anything in LoL, no one says the issue just NOOB, I'm guessing it's cos I didn't gank? Not much I can do when completely nailed down by Kat, and we are 4 vs 5, but I shall certainly try to look more for ganking and support.

Things I felt I did well

Hard to say, probably nothing, but my last hitting was a bit better, she's a good farmer with her Q.

Overall

I probably wont play this Champion again, I really didn't enjoy her.

TH

Last edited by TheHidden01 on Tue May 27, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden's LoL progress Empty Re: Hidden's LoL progress

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 am

Blitzcrank - The Great Steam Golem

Support

An interesting start, I did my best to block range shots, but I often missed with pull which is something I need to work on. Not getting alot of gold, is odd for me, and will take some getting used too. In a match where we had an intentional feeder, and a constant DC/er everytime the feeder called the dc'er out for being an orphan (LOL).

In team fights I did better as we progressed, but honestly without committed pushes I felt I was like I didn't get a chance to see my true potential. I know I got some good plays and managed to shut down their Yi with CCs, I was not great, but not bad, with a solid laner, and a Dragoon squad I could be alot better.

I don't know if my score is good or not, alot of deaths, some kills, and up with the highest in assists:-

3/12/10

Rocket Grab, Mad said I was good, but I missed some silly shots in the start.
Assisting dumb players that push to high, I should just leave them to die.
Dying a bit too much.

Things I felt I did well

Team Battles I felt alot better pinpointing escaping champions and helping us win team fights.

Overall

I will definately consider practicing more with Blitz.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Braum - The Heart of the Freljord

Support

Good start with us picking up the first kill on bot, and my support really helped here. It went slightly downhill from there. The issue is, I fucking hate this aim and cast, some Ima try the smart casting and hopefully that will be far more intuitive. Had some solid plays, and Braum is a good future champion, but still a bit unsure how to build support.

Many guides say build wards first but that seems to take fucking ages, what do you guys think?

All in all, alot of deaths again, something I have to try but again, poor committed pushes does that, I did have the highest assists however.

2/11/11

Smart Casting
Dying a bit too much.

Things I felt I did well

Supported alot better this time with a solo champ.

Overall

I will definately consider practicing more with Braum, prefer him to Blitz atm.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Caitlyn - The Sheriff of Piltover

ADC

Back into my position to try a new ADC, I must say I didn't like the look of both ADCs, especially Caitlyn and I quickly learned why. Although I wasn't abysmal, I wasn't much good for anything. Her Q was trash even when levelled, the traps were only good if someone walked in them, and the root was hard to hit as well. Her elite was also pretty shit and the only guarentee kill on someone is normally stolen anyway.

As such I had a huge amount of assists, way above everyone else, but barely any kills, matching my last game as Braum.

I've done well on several ADCs, this one can fuck off.

2/6/17

Smart Casting
Trick shots.

Things I felt I did well

I dunno, lay some traps?

Overall

Fuck Caitlyn.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Darius - The Hand of Noxus

Played alot with Darius yesterday so was not new to him today, and although I didn't stay high, much like most of my Darius games, I was consistant. I dominated my lane with ease and forced back top multiple times. I contributed alot of assists, and although kills weren't high, I was balanced across the board in contribution, taking turrets, and getting some strong kills here and there.

5/5/6

Smart Casting - Okay so I haven't turned it on yet, not needed on this Champ though.
Roaming a bit earlier if dominating the lane.

Things I felt I did well

Solid consistant play, but I did push sometimes a little hard but not overly done. Solid game overall.

Overall

Mos def will buy this champion, is strong across the board.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down