Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever play in first-person view?

Go down

Do you ever play in first-person view? Empty Do you ever play in first-person view?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Do you ever play in first-person view? Uggo
Meet Uggo. I bumped into him in The Secret World the other day as he was trying to rip my face off my skull. I felt bad for him even so; he's got a bit of a skin condition and a slug crawling through his head. I know I'd be cranky in his position.

The weird thing is that I didn't notice all of the incredibly disgusting details of Uggo until I killed him and came in close. Playing in the default third-person view means that I'm not usually in a position to get a good look at what I'm killing, but instead I just see it as an identifiable shape. Whenever I do force myself to go into first-person view, I discover so many more details about the game world and its inhabitants. Unfortunately, it also makes me a bit queasy, and I sorely miss the peripheral vision that third-person perspectives bring.

Does anyone out there play a standard MMO in a first-person view? Maybe you do it to get into the shoes of your character more or to see these details up close and personal. If so, I'd love to hear about it today!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down