Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your pre-order spending limit?

2 posters

Go down

What's your pre-order spending limit? Empty What's your pre-order spending limit?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 pm

What's your pre-order spending limit? 8445d76f3cc9a1221a465fb917090f77
I was paging through the comments for our recent MechWarrior Online Phoenix Project post yesterday, and it struck me as somewhat nutty that Piranha has basically been operating the game for a year, has already offered a $120 founder's program, and is now offering what amounts to another pre-order program on top of that.

I get that companies need to make money, but I'm also glad that MechWarrior isn't one of those IPs I care enough about to drop hundreds of dollars on a beta and various avatar skins! So, how about it, Massively readers? What's the most you'd spend -- or have spent -- on an MMO pre-order program for a game or a franchise that you really love?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's your pre-order spending limit? Empty Re: What's your pre-order spending limit?

Post by Dorek Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

for pre order i guess typical 60 euros at most to be honest, i don't need the 100 euro editions with dolls and weird shit.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down