Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever roll two of the same class?

4 posters

Go down

Do you ever roll two of the same class? Empty Do you ever roll two of the same class?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Do you ever roll two of the same class? Clone
Every once in a while I'll hear from a friend that he or she has rolled a new character in an MMO. This by itself is not strange nor unusual, but what is weird is that the new character is of the exact same class as another one that the player regularly uses.

To me, this is a hard concept to wrap my head around. MMO characters take so much time to develop as it is, and part of the joy of rolling a new alt is trying a different experience. Why would someone want to play the same class again if there are others that haven't been touched yet?

I'm sure they have their reasons, and I'm curious if you've done this. Do you ever roll two of the same class, and if so, why? Explain yourself!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Do you ever roll two of the same class? Empty Re: Do you ever roll two of the same class?

Post by Inochee Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm

So I did...the first MMO I have played is called Metin 2. I have played it together with some miraculous friends for more than 5 years. My main character was  a dragon-shaman (in other MMOs you can call them wizard). This class is suited really good for PVE, but they suck in PVP -.- After I made most of my chars to the highlevel I was bored and decided to create the best PVP-shaman at the server. This was a hard work, however, together with my husband and our guild I was able to win a server-PVP-tournament as the first dragon-shaman =)
Inochee
Inochee
Private
Private

Female
Number of posts : 1
Other Names : Helfialar, Ino
Registration date : 2013-06-23

Back to top Go down

Do you ever roll two of the same class? Empty Re: Do you ever roll two of the same class?

Post by Dorek Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm

well haven't really rolled the same classes on the same server anyway.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Louise Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm

I actually have. I rolled a second paladin in wow once. So I had one on alliance and one on horde. I dont even care that I had two they are so fun to play and to level up.
Dr Louise
Dr Louise
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Female
Number of posts : 516
Other Names : Linda
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down