Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Insider's interview with Nick Carpenter

Go down

WoW Insider's interview with Nick Carpenter Empty WoW Insider's interview with Nick Carpenter

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm

WoW Insider's interview with Nick Carpenter Nick-carpenterheadshot580rlt

While I was at the exhibition opening for the Art of Blizzard Entertainment gallery and book signing, I was able to interview Nick Carpenter, the vice president of art and cinematic development. He, Chris Metzen and several artists were there to sign the soon to be released book and to answer questions about it.

The book itself was available for purchase at the time and contains a selection of art from all Blizzard games throughout its existence, as well as commentary by Nick Carpenter, Chris Metzen and Samwise Didier. I felt very fortunate to be able to ask Nick a few questions.

WoW Insider: You are the VP of Art and Cinematics, what does the art part encompass?

Nick Carpenter: That's everything. So I work with all of the art directors, and a lot on the box art, creative development, and the game teams -- helping everyone sort of work in the same direction.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down