Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol

+2
Nightlinx
Rocet
6 posters

Go down

GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol Empty GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol

Post by Rocet Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:17 am

alright. again, i got a problem! The same girl from my other post is goin out with her Ex after she dumped me, but its really weird. She is talkin to me twice as much as she used to and she constantly brings up how everybody says she still likes me and i have no idea wat to think bout it. I still like her, and i think she still likes me, but i just dont know. She also expects me to talk to her like everyday at skool and all this other stupid stuff. Its like she wants to be round me all the time. And another problem is her boyfriend is constantly pissed off at me cause im talkin to her and she's talkin bout me! Im just all confused and i need some hlp, PLZ!!!! lol
Rocet
Rocet
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 226
Other Names : Justin
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Back to top Go down

GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol Empty Re: GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol

Post by Nightlinx Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:48 am

The same girl from my other post is goin out with her Ex after she dumped me,

But you say she still likes you in the way that only girls can.! well all i can say is that it sounds very much like she wants you dangling around so that when the wind changes direction your there to take her back. again and again. though its easy for me to say because I'm out of the situation but your point of view if i may guess at this is that you think she feels like she made a mistake by leaving you for this other guy and in your mind you are letting every notion of interaction from her materialize into something you can hold on to, that glisten of hope that one day she will realize her mistake and come running to you..and you know what, she probably will over and over as long as you let her. What I'm trying to say is i think your being used.
if this is any where in the direction of the truth my advice is take a stand tell her how you feel and listen for the answer that will tell you to just let it go. its possible millions have done it and usually some from the kind of situation your speaking of.
Nightlinx
Nightlinx
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 358
Position in Command : Captain
Other Names : The HvrCft Adeema
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Back to top Go down

GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol Empty Re: GIRLS! SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA KILL THEM! lol

Post by WoulfFist Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:27 am

iv been in that position hate to say it you are being used but im done with girls for now im staying single and im not going to look for a realationship for now
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 126
Other Names : The gentlemen your lady wants =p
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 am

WoulfFist wrote:iv been in that position hate to say it you are being used but im done with girls for now im staying single and im not going to look for a realationship for now

YOUR 15 FFS

NO ONE HAS PROPER RELATIONSHIPS AT 15 LOLZ

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightlinx Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:46 am

Emperor Hidden wrote:
WoulfFist wrote:iv been in that position hate to say it you are being used but im done with girls for now im staying single and im not going to look for a realationship for now

YOUR 15 FFS

TH

Your right about you cant have a serious relationship at 15 cause the term serious doesn't really come into play until both are mature enough, but it doesn't mean at 15 these things are a walk in the park it still sucks, maybe more so cause your still getting used to all this Bull S.
Nightlinx
Nightlinx
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 358
Position in Command : Captain
Other Names : The HvrCft Adeema
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by IZARRA Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:36 am

Once again. Your Young! Have Fun. Dont worry about a relationship cause they will not work out during early ages.

Just take this advice without being a Ahole to the girl your with during the time. Just have FUN! DONT get serious. During your teens you date diferent girls. Its kinda like a test drive sort to say. U keep trying out things. Till enough time has gone by and u can decide what exactly you like. So dont be a complete man whore or even a whore. But test the waters. Trail and error.
IZARRA
IZARRA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocet Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:53 pm

alright, i just think i should post this to tell u how things r goin. actually, they're goin pretty good. The girl is almost getting dumped daily cause of all the *CENSORED* she puts her BF through. Yesterday, i went to a party run by one of my best friends. She volunteers almost daily so it was like against tobbacco use. But anyways, they had music and the girl im talking bout demanded i dance with her all night, even though i was having more girl problems (if u can believe it lol) with this other girl that likes me and she thought i hated her or something. So that was a step in the wrong direction lol
Rocet
Rocet
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocet Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:53 am

and yet more drama Sad. well yesterday the girl called me and naturally, started to cry. she said she still liked me and she didnt have the heart to dump the new boy. so i said i would hlp her, not do it, but just be around just in case she needed hlp with anything. well the next day, she was naturally, different and decided not to. and then a couple minutes ago the two of them got in a fight. somehow some other ppl had learned of me and her conversation that night and told the boy. he wasnt mad at me but almost ended it. almost. again, he left her hanging, saying again, the next time it would be over. well then the girl learned i was giving advice (good advice, although it wouldnt have been easy to give bad advice, but im a good friend) so anywayz the girl was mad at now we apparently arent friends. im glad, maybe now the drama will go away, or atleast end temporarily cause its getting old real fast
Rocet
Rocet
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WoulfFist Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:35 pm

all you can hope is the drama will be put in a coma for now cause drama is never going to die
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WoulfFist Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Emperor Hidden wrote:

YOUR 15 FFS

TH

true but sometimes you can like my friend and his girl been going out since they were 14 and hes turning 16 next month and their relationship is pretty damn strong
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocet Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:15 am

alright, it got really weird today. the girl dumped the guy, she was going to cause of me but she says she did it cause of the drama. also, before she said she still likes me, but now she saying she wants to stay single. i think she's a little crazy or something cause she just changed all of a sudden. im not sure she wants to stay single, she might have lied. but idk anymore lol
Rocet
Rocet
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:00 am

jesus man why would you even want to get involved with someone like that whos just gonna cause *CENSORED* every day?
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 946
Position in Command : Dragoon Soldier
Other Names : Cerebrus
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WoulfFist Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:37 am

Rocet wrote:alright, it got really weird today. the girl dumped the guy, she was going to cause of me but she says she did it cause of the drama. also, before she said she still likes me, but now she saying she wants to stay single. i think she's a little crazy or something cause she just changed all of a sudden. im not sure she wants to stay single, she might have lied. but idk anymore lol

sounds like my ex not good Mad and now my ex is going out wiht 1 of my good friends but honestly i dont care they look happy together so its cool
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down