Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When has a game worried you before it came out?

3 posters

Go down

When has a game worried you before it came out? Empty When has a game worried you before it came out?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:33 pm

When has a game worried you before it came out? Wildstar-worry-epl-1126

I make no bones about how much I love WildStar. At the same time, I recognize that my love is based entirely upon a few preview images and trailers. It's possible that when I finally get to play the game, I'll find it to be the worst thing I've ever experienced. Not likely, but possible.

This is not unusual. We all fall in love with games based on early previews without knowing just what we'll get. It's the risk inherent in watching previews about new titles and finding out bits and pieces until we can finally get our hands on betas -- the game might look great while playing badly. We can only hope that we wind up playing the game of our dreams rather than one of our nightmares.

But sometimes you start seeing previews months after the game was announced that make you wonder if the game you've been looking forward to is going to leave something to be desired. So have you ever been worried about whether or not you're cheering for a game's release that you might not wind up enjoying?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

When has a game worried you before it came out? Empty Re: When has a game worried you before it came out?

Post by Aqura Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah about every time a spider-man game comes out...
Aqura
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

When has a game worried you before it came out? Empty Re: When has a game worried you before it came out?

Post by General Yoghurt Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

probably really good games i enjoyed where they make a sequel to it, like Assassin's creed mostly or the best of all time serie ( in my opinion) Sly Cooper which they are making the new sequel Thieves of time where i am hoping they dont fuck the feeling the original had, but then its new focused devs and the last sequel that was made was many years ago
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum