Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your days-to-max-level record?

2 posters

Go down

What's your days-to-max-level record? Empty What's your days-to-max-level record?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm

What's your days-to-max-level record? Lexcorptower

As I mentioned earlier this week, DC Universe Online is taking up the majority of my MMORPG time lately. I've finally decided on a main character (for now, at least), and I'm closing in on max level despite the fact that I rolled him just over a week ago.

I'm a notoriously slow leveler, and while I've been told that DCUO's grind kicks in after the cap, I'm still amazed at how quickly the one to 30 content goes by. I'm not running out of things to do, either, as there are whole quest arcs that I haven't even started yet, to say nothing of group dungeon content, PvP, and what passes for superhero tradeskilling.

What about you, morning crew? Have you ever blown through a game's level range in record time? How long did it take?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's your days-to-max-level record? Empty Re: What's your days-to-max-level record?

Post by General Yoghurt Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Can't really recall only game i ever really maxed out was wow, took a couple of weeks i guess to get up to max level but not exactly fast speed or anything :p
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down