Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What in-game sounds drive you bonkers?

2 posters

Go down

What in-game sounds drive you bonkers? Empty What in-game sounds drive you bonkers?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

What in-game sounds drive you bonkers? Bubble

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Way back when I first started playing City of Heroes, I became enamored with the Defender archetype. I made Defender after Defender until all my slots were full, and then deleted some to make even more. But the one powerset I'd never choose, even on the pain of death, torture and Arby's, was Force Fields. Why? It's really quite simple: the sounds.

Oh, those high-pitched whiny sounds that set my teeth on edge! I hated grouping with anyone who had those turned on, and for years I deeply wished that NCsoft would allow us to disable some game sounds while retaining all of the others.

But I don't mean to pick on just City of Heroes here. Every game has sounds that annoy and grate on our ears, and today we want to hear about your most-hated in-game noises. Which sounds do you wish developers would change or eliminate altogether?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What in-game sounds drive you bonkers? Empty Re: What in-game sounds drive you bonkers?

Post by RolexBoom Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Arcane explosion from wow mages, atleast i think thats what its called. always seeing people running around SW or the begining of BG's just spamming it.
RolexBoom
RolexBoom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 240
Other Names : Nugster
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down