Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found this of Seto talking like a real Dragoon

2 posters

Go down

Found this of Seto talking like a real Dragoon Empty Found this of Seto talking like a real Dragoon

Post by TheHidden01 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 am

It started with a phone call from WhiteSolstice, she asked me if I would Assassinate Reccession, I was bored so I accepted ( I asked for payment nontheless ). She directed me to Chealsea North West, where I found Reccession, Desparaduax ( or something like that Smile ) and WhiteSolstice in sneak. After a short chat with Reccession, WhiteSolstice came out of sneak and declaired that she hired me, not the most subtle method but he was cocky, he flagged up and I killed him without breaking a sweat.

Moments later, who would pop out the Hard Line, but our good old buddie Dezreki Very Happy . After a short speach about how his skills had not gotten worse over the months, he attacked me...and lost by a long shot. After Dez droped Despa attacked me. She also droped lol! . Then WhiteSolstice attacked me, I was not going to argue, she droped in seconds. After the slaughter Reccession attacked me again, and finaly managed to take me down, but I took him with me, my after-death attack killed him Smile .

I Thought you might like to know that Very Happy

That's how you do it girls!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Found this of Seto talking like a real Dragoon Empty Re: Found this of Seto talking like a real Dragoon

Post by Flatline78 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 am

That brings back memories. Hope they treat him right in the
army wherever he is.
Flatline78
Flatline78
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 266
Position in Command : Grand Marshal
Other Names : Dareth WoW
Registration date : 2007-07-26