Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Dragoon Announcement regarding our future

Go down

Special Dragoon Announcement regarding our future Empty Special Dragoon Announcement regarding our future

Post by TheHidden01 Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Dragoons!

As some of you know myself, and lots of other Dragoons are unsubbing from Age Of Conan, due to various reasons that I shall not discuss here. To new members a thread like this may spell doom to the Dragoons, but we have moved games before and we will again. That, with which, brings me nicely onto what I want to announce.

As was announced last night in the Dragoon meeting, City Of Heroes/Villains (we play Villains), although as surprising as this may come, is our main game until July when we shall head to Champions Online.

All Recruitment stastics, and targets shall be turned towards CoH, as well as preparing for CO. We shall be levelling to the max level 50, and we shall be brining in recruitments definately next week, possibly as soon as today.

As I mentioned at the Guild Meeting, this decision was made quicker by the fact that nearly all Rank 2s have un-subbed from Conan, the rest being currently inactive. It is never permitted to allow a Captain to run the guild, unless I promote him, and looking at our current roster, this is NOT in my plans.

I will say, however, that the guild will remain there should we wish to return, and should ANY Rank 2 want to take on the role (Yes, ANY), you need to speak to me. Until that point I am CLOSING recruitment for Age Of Conan gamers (Unless of course they just want to be a part of our community, which is entirely what we are looking for).

I emplore you all to trial City Of Heroes:-

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com/city-of-villains-f16/city-of-heroes-dragoons-join-us-t2837.htm

To some of you, you may not like the game, you are still totally welcome (I don't see the need to announce that personally), Raelity, AltDimension didn't play Conan for big periods and they are still here, we still are a MULTI-GAME GUILD.

In the meantime, we enjoyed our 11 months in Conan and I look forward to seeing whoever may come into the super hero city of CoH.

Thanks,

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com