Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For wrestling fans, WWE made some interesting predictions

Go down

For wrestling fans, WWE made some interesting predictions Empty For wrestling fans, WWE made some interesting predictions

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am

When the company itself makes these odd predictions it makes you think, here they put their predictions for WM 31 or the build up:-

John Cena will join The Wyatt Family

I suppose this could happen, not sure yet, but Daniel Bryan did join them... And quickly left.

Roman Reigns will win the 2015 Royal Rumble Match

Very interesting prediction, which could be realistic as many see him as the next big thing, he broke the record for most eliminations and went to the last two as an OUTSIDE favourite. This year I see him being a bigger threat by then.

The WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be split back into two titles

This one really surprised me and the examples wwe.com spoke of was Triple H splitting them, or even Heyman giving one each to his clients. I would be surprised, even disappointed if they did split it though.

Stephanie McMahon will target the Divas Championship

Hah! Could be, but would be a bit stupid, only her vs AJ or Paige would work.

Zeb Colter will form a stable of Real Americans

WWE mentions several stars, more than just two lets put it that way, that could fit into this. Frankly I'd like to see this happen lol, far right group of guys beating the shit into those fucking libs!

Cody Rhodes will win (and cash in) Money in the Bank

I can see this, he had a great year in 2013, and I definately see him being a future World Champion.

Cesaro will break away from Paul Heyman and challenge Brock Lesnar

He gotta have balls to do this, but I would fucking love it. These two would have a fascinating chemistry in the ring.

The Undertaker will retire

I can believe this the most, I don't think Taker's done, but 31 I really believe it will be the end... Imagine Taker vs Sting, double retirement?

---

Pretty wild, made more interesting due to it being on wwe.com. What do you think?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down