Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best character name you've seen?

2 posters

Go down

What's the best character name you've seen? Empty What's the best character name you've seen?

Post by Marshy Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:43 pm

What's the best character name you've seen? Fred

The other day I learned the word "onomastics," because Bree likes to club us over the head with big words so that we'll go away whimpering and leave her to playing Guild Wars 2. Anyway, we were talking about how we both have a character name file, although on my computer it's just called "character names" and not something that makes me think of doing back flips off of a high beam.

I love a good name. A good name, in my opinion, sets you apart from the pack. It tells others that you didn't just slap letters together like a common monkey learning how to type for the first time. It may even generate respect among some. It gets you noticed, is what I'm saying, and it gets you remembered.

So what is the best character name you've seen that wasn't one you used yourself? Was it just a great word, a clever pun, or something else that exuded awesomeness
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

What's the best character name you've seen? Empty Re: What's the best character name you've seen?

Post by General Yoghurt Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 am

Hm probably a funny one, Sirblackss made laugh at first time i saw it lol
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down